Business listing sites make it easier for local customers to find your business. This is important for boosting brand awareness, driving leads, and earning sales. In fact, managing a business listing makes it easier for your customers to find you more easily. There are so many great options to consider when choosing where to list your business. Here are our top 5 business listing websites to help your company get noticed!
1. Google My Business
We all know that Google is one of the most highly-seen platforms. In fact, the average Google My Business listing is found in 1,009 searches per month. This means that your business MUST be listed on Google My Business if you want to be discovered by a wider audience. Here’s a little more information about Google My Business:
- This is a free tool that lets you manage how your brand comes across on other Google products like Maps and Search.
- Businesses that have been verified on Google are twice as likely to be considered reputable by users.
- Maintaining your business presence on Google My Business can help customers discover the products or services you provide, lets them contact you, and even gives them directions to your store!
2. Bing Places
Bing Places is another great way to share your business with more people! More than 33% of people make their searches on Bing. Placing your business on Bing Places and regularly maintaining the content on your page will go a long way in making your business listing more noticeable. Of course, the more your business is noticed, the more likely you are to generate quality leads and sales. Here’s some more information about Bing Places:
- Chances are, Bing already has a listing for your business. You can claim that listing or add a new one!
- After you’ve either claimed a current listing or created a new one, you’ll need to complete your profile by adding photos, your hours of operation, the products and services you offer, and so much more!
- You will have the chance to verify your listing once it is completed. Do this to get the most out of your Bing Places listing.
Next up, we’ve got ABLocal. This popular business directory highlights a variety of brands throughout the United States, and yours should be one of them! Users can search for specific businesses or industries near their specific city. ABLocal also includes popular searches on their homepage. These results are categorized by industry to make it even easier for users to find exactly what they’re looking for. Make sure you have a full profile to better utilize this site and maybe end up on the popular searches page!
CitySquares was designed with small businesses in mind. These days, it can be very challenging to compete with larger companies. Keeping up with the Joneses is extremely frustrating but CitySquares makes everything a little easier. They provide small, independent businesses with opportunities to reach qualified, local consumers through individual profiles. Take advantage of this platform with their search-friendly architecture and customizable advertising campaigns.
Last but not least, we’ve got eLocal. This business-listing site strives to connect consumers with local businesses that match up with their needs. They specify in the Home Services, Legal, Medical, Financial, and Insurance industries. If your business fits into one of these verticals, then eLocal is for you!
We hope that this list has helped you make some decisions about where to list your business online. If you are in need of a physical address to add to your online business listing, let us know! We would love to talk to you about our available properties in Crystal Lake and Glen Ellyn, Illinois. Fill out our online contact form to get in touch with us today!